Cats can pick up fleas and ticks wherever they explore. Prepare them for adventure with the protection of FRONTLINE Spot On. Use monthly and provide a first line defence for fleas and ticks.
FRONTLINE Spot On
- Kills fleas within 24 hours
- Kills ticks within 48 hours helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease
- Kills lice
How to protect your cat:
- Use monthly throughout the year for continuous flea and tick protection
- Make sure all cats and dogs in your home are treated regularly
How to treat a home infestation: follow the 2 steps above as well as the 2 steps below
- Use a household flea treatment to kill eggs and larvae already in the home
- Regularly vacuum your carpets and furnishings
Checklist for using the product:
- The cat is at least 8 weeks old and 1 kg
- The cat shows no signs of lesions or feeling unwell. If they show any of these signs, do not apply and see a veterinary surgeon
How to apply:
Part the fur between the shoulder blades and apply directly onto the skin in two spots 2-3 cm apart.
Do not bathe cats within 2 days after application. Can be used in pregnancy and lactation. Do not use on rabbits.
How to apply FRONTLINE Spot On to your cat*:
How to solve a flea infestation*:
How to prevent a flea infestation*:
*Link will open a new window to an external, 3rd party, website. Bestpets are not responsible for the content or performance of external, 3rd party, websites.
We always aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We offer a 3-5 days standard delivery service. For all deliveries we use either Parcelforce, Royal Mail, UPS or Hermes depending on the order value and size of box.
Free Standard Delivery on orders over £35
Standard delivery (3-5 days) - £1.99
Express delivery (1-2 days) - £4.99